There are a lot of students who want to be in shape, but not always want to visit the gym. Good news is that it’s not necessary to go to the gym to be in shape – you can get fit right in your dorm room. If you learn how to perform these top 10 exercises on a regular basis, you will be surprised with the look of your body. And don’t worry about space, they don’t require much.
Best Writing Service
- We can cope with any comlexity level meeting the highest academic standards;
- Convenient ordering procedure (takes up to 5 minutes);
- All papers are written from scratch;
- The prices starts at $11.99.
- High Knees. Jog in place and lift your knees as high as you can. This is a good exercise for the beginning of your training because it warms you up for more difficult ones.
- Pushups. One of the best and most effective exercises with your own bodyweight. There are many variations of pushups: wide pushups, Hindu pushups, planks, close diamond pushups, and many more. You can choose the type that suits you best depending on your physical capability.
- Jumping Jacks. One of the most useful exercises for cardio and one of the exercises most included in the workout program of fitness gurus. It burns fat and gets your cardio workout done.
- Burpees. Even though this is a tough exercise, it’s very beneficial in terms of the influence it has on your body. It’s a complex – first you need to take a standing position, then do a pushup and then stand up again to jump. Once you’re done – repeat as many cycles as you feel you are capable of.
- Power Knees. Excellent exercise for leg work and abdomen muscles. In order to perform it you need to raise one leg, touch it with both hands and after it do the same with another leg. When performing this exercise, keep your body straight.
- Butt Kicks. This one is great for leg work and cardio. Run in place and raise your heels as high as you can as if you’re trying to touch your bottom with them.
- Mountain Climber. Powerful exercise that gives great results – it strengthens your abdomen and arms and it’s good in terms of cardio. It starts with a standing position and then you need to raise your knee to your chest as high as possible.
- Jumping Squats. Squat is good, but jumping squat is even better, because it adds difficulty and weight to your exercise giving you higher jumps and stronger legs.
- Leg Lifts. This is a very efficient exercise for your abdomen. Lay down and lift both of your legs so that a 90-degree angle is created. Then move them to the floor and back.
- Mummy Kicks. An excellent exercise to finish your workout session. Keep your legs inflexed while performing slight kicks jump from one leg to the other and keep your hands extended forward.
These are great exercises to perform in your dorm room and make your body look good. If you want them to work well for you, you need to find time and schedule regular workout sessions – at least 3-4 a week. Exercising is beneficial not just for your body, but also for your mind because it prepares you for academic challenges.