At Best-Essays-Writers.com, we endeavor to offer our customers a range of convenient services. One of these is the option of having your papers delivered in parts to make them more manageable for you. You may, for example, be given a large paper to complete, e.g., a 10+ page assignment in single-spacing or a 20+ page assignment in double-spacing. Therefore, in these cases, you may find progressive delivery a good solution.
Benefits of getting your papers(s) in manageable parts:
- Makes monitoring of orders easier. Getting each part as soon as it is complete allows you to review it before your final deadline. It may be that you approve the different parts straightaway or want one or more of them revised.
- Delivery of assignments in parts gives you a 30-day period to avail of the free revisions our company offers (rather than the standard 2-day revision period).
- Your order will be completed by our most competent experts – the best people from our writing and editing teams.
- Any papers you order from us will be monitored a manager assigned to personally oversee your order’s progress. Their job is to ensure efficient and smooth contact between our staff and yourself and to ensure all your instructions and requirements are satisfactorily taken care of.
How the parts or drafts of your paper are delivered*:
Let us assume the following deadlines:
- You specify a 4 days deadline (or a time period up to four days): Your assigned writer will complete 25% of your order and send it to you before 50% of your selected deadline expires. Thus, if you order 20 pages, you receive 5 pages when 1 day has passed.
- You specify a 5-11 days deadline: Your assigned writer will complete the first 25% of your order and send it to you before 25% of your selected deadline expires. This is followed by the next part – up to 50% of your order, which will be sent to you before 50% of your selected deadline has expired.
- You specify a 12 days deadline (or a longer timeframe): Your assigned writer will complete the first 25% of your order and send it to you before 25% of your selected deadline expires. This is followed by the next part – up to 50% of your order – which will be sent to you before 50% of your selected deadline has expired. They will follow this with the next part – up to 75% of your order – and this will be sent to you before 75% of your selected deadline expires.
You can work out the cost of this by adding +15% to the standard price of your particular order.
* The manager overseeing your order will help you develop an alternative delivery method should the method outlined above not suit you. You just need to contact them to discuss your requirements.
Additional Service Options – for (Short) Papers under 20 Pages
Feel free to ask us for a 1 page draft of your paper if you require this. Once 50% of your specified deadline has passed, we can send you a 600-word draft (for single-spaced texts) or a 300-word draft (for double-spaced texts).
Summaries – Do You Want Your Paper to Be Summarized on 1 Page?
If, for example, you need a summary for reporting purposes, we can provide you with 1 page showing all the most essential points from your entire paper.
All customers are offered a complimentary revision service no matter what the type of the paper they order. For standard orders, revision requests must be received within 48 hours of the order’s deadline expiring, but we can extend the time for revisions to 14 days when requested to do so.