Table of Contents
- What Is a Book Review?
- Price for a Book Review
- Book Review vs. Book Report
- Elements of a Book Review
- Book Review Format
- How to Write a Book Review: Tips for Students
- Get Help from the Professional Book Review Writing Service
- If I Order, Who Will Write My Book Review?
- What Will I Receive If I Order Your Book Review Services?
- Benefits of Our Book Review Writing Service
- Additional Benefits for the Clients of Our Writing Service
- How to Buy Book Reviews
- What Our Customers Say about the Received Book Reviews
A book review is a common assignment for students. But this fact does not mean that it is easy to do. In fact, it is quite the opposite. Students need to read an utterly boring or complicated book, which their professor has chosen, from cover to cover. Next, it is necessary to make an analysis and look for hidden meanings to be able to critique it. Then, one should transform a mess consisting of their own thoughts into a decent piece of writing. All of these, of course, should be done under a tight deadline and with a pile of other things to do. Unless you are an experienced writer, this task is a real pain in the neck. Fortunately, you can count on our book review writers and get the necessary help.
For more than a decade, Best-Essays-Writers.com has been making thousands of customers happy by providing an original custom book review to each of them. The experts of our book review writing service will take on the task and deliver the desired results regardless of how complicated a book is or how demanding your professor are. They know exactly what you need and how they can assist you when you are struggling to finish your review. So, do not hesitate to send us your write my book review request. You will not regret such a decision.
What Is a Book Review?
When you are assigned a book review, you might assume that your only task is to skim through the book and write a summary of the plot, topic, and characters. We are sorry to shatter your illusion. The task is a whole lot more complicated. A review is a critical evaluation that should feature your comments and original ideas. Reviewing a book is like getting into the mind of the author to determine their purpose for writing the piece. You need to identify its strengths and weaknesses as well as explain why other potential readers should read it or give it a pass. And that is not easy at all, so many students choose to order book reviews online.
Book Review vs. Book Report
Many fail this assignment because they do not know the difference between a report and a review. The former is a lot simpler since it is mainly a description of the book. It summarizes the text, highlights the major topics, introduces characters, etc. Its purpose is to inform a reader what the book is about, so it is objective too. The main purpose of a review, on the other hand, is to make an argument about the book. A writer should offer their subjective vision and assessment. Most importantly, they need to be able to prove that this evaluation is correct. So, a strong argument and evidence supporting it are key to how to write a book review well.
Elements of a Book Review
As a rule, book reviews are short pieces of writing and are unlikely to exceed 1000 words. Although they are short, they still have to contain a range of elements without which they will not be truly a review. Mind that these elements are needed in any review regardless of whether you analyze fiction or non-fiction, a book, an article, or even a movie. So, the elements of professional book reviews are:
- A brief summary of the book. It should be the general overview of the plot, setting, characters, perspective, the main arguments.
- Critical evaluation of the content. This part should contain your reactions, assessments, and comment as to the author’s ideas, approach, and the overall value of the work. You may assess the use of language, development of characters, the credibility of the work, etc.
- Recommendation to a reader. This is the final part that should make a conclusion about whether the book is worth reading or not.
Book Review Format
Now you know what the content of a book review should cover. Let us then check how it should be organized. Like all academic papers, a book review should have a logical beginning, middle, and end. The structure of the paper is based on the same principle. Here is what a correct book review format is:
|Part of the Paper||What Should Be There|
|Introduction||As usual, this part should present what you are going to do and analyze. Mention the author of the book, its title, major topic, and genre. Then, put your review into context and explain a perspective from which you are going to analyze the content. Formulate what the author is trying to achieve in this work.|
|Thesis statement||This is the last sentence of the introduction that presents your stance regarding the book. You will have to develop and support this argument in the body.|
|Main body: Summary||The body is the place for two major elements of a book review: the summary and the critique. The former should be concise since the analysis is a lot more important in this task. Nevertheless, decide on the length of the summary on your own depending on how well your reader is familiar with the text.|
|Main body: Critique||The critique should consist of several paragraphs. Each paragraph should be devoted to a particular aspect that you analyze: plot, characters, major themes, etc. Use quotes and evidence from the book to support your points, but do not do it excessively. Your professor is interested in your ideas, not your copy-pasting skills.|
|Conclusion||Restate your thesis statement in different words. Summarize all the major points that you have made in the paper. Be sure not to introduce any new ideas or evidence. Conclude with whether a reader would be able to enjoy the book or find it useful.|
How to Write a Book Review: Tips for Students
As a book review writing service, we have more tricks to share with you so that you know how to write this type of paper well. Here are some tips from our experienced writers:
- Do read a book. Do not rely on summaries available on the web. They will not paint the full picture of the book, and your professor will immediately know if you have not done the reading.
- Share your opinion. This is another reminder that review is not about summarizing or recounting the plot. It is a subjective piece of writing, and it requires your insights. Steer clear of retelling.
- Be specific. It is not enough to tell your reader that you either like or dislike a book. You should make a case for your opinion and prove it is valid by relying on quotes and evidence from the book itself.
- Take care of the structure. Organize paragraphs logically, e.g., from general to specific, from the least to the most important, or chronologically.
- Write clearly. The information should be not only well-structured but also clear. Your ideas might be genius, but they will turn out worthless unless you can formulate them clearly enough for your professor to understand you.
- Never skip editing and proofreading. You have just only felt the relief after completing the paper, and now you have to go over it again. Yes, editing is lame, but without it, you are very likely to get a poor grade.
- Do not rely on samples. To find a decent and non-plagiarized book review example online is near to impossible. Whatever you find, it is likely to cause you more trouble than good as you will copy someone else’s mistakes.
If you are not ready to read the assigned book or do not feel like you have time or desire to complete a book review on your own, you can delegate the task to a professional writer of Best-Essays-Writers.com. Our department of custom book review writing can easily take care of your assignment.
Book The Best Top Expert at our service
Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline. The highly demanded expert, one of our top-30 writers with the highest rate among the customers.
Get Help from the Professional Book Review Writing Service
One of the nice things about a book review is that it is not obligatory for you to do it as long as you choose Best-Essays-Writers.com. Our book review services can relieve you of this burden and do it really well so that you do not have to worry about your grade. Instead of trying to get through a boring or confusing book and spend hours on it even before you have written a single word, you can hire our writing expert. A writer from Best-Essays-Writers.com will carefully read the book for you, examine it thoroughly, and create a piece that you can be proud of.
If I Order, Who Will Write My Book Review?
If you place an order with Best-Essays-Writers.com, you will get a professional writer handpicked for your order. We analyze your instructions and select a writer who has matching specialization and experience. In other words, we look (and always find!) the best fit for your order. By ordering some of our additional services, you also can choose how advanced your expert will be. But keep in mind that all teammates of our book review writing service are native speakers with at least an MA degree, a proven record of writing experience, and high grades on all our internal tests. It means that your writer knows what they are doing and will deliver exactly what you need.
What Will I Receive If I Order Your Book Review Services?
For more than a decade, we have remained at the top of the academic writing industry because our writers are creative, thorough, and do their best to produce what our customers require. So, if you choose to rely on our writers, you will receive:
- An in-depth review of a book with an individual approach. We will analyze your instructions, follow them precisely, and provide a critique of the plot, characters, and the author’s motives for writing the book. You will get an indeed custom book review, not some rewritten sample.
- A summary of a book that shows that you have read the book but does not burden the paper. Thanks to much writing experience, our experts know how to reach this balance.
- Careful use of quotations and paraphrasing. When writing a book review, it is important to support the critique using clear examples and quotes. Our professionals are masterful at doing this.
- A clear and strong thesis statement. It means that your paper will have a solid central idea. Just believe us that this is what all professors appreciate in papers.
- Great insights thanks to a huge reading background. You can imagine how many books a professional reviewer has read! Your writer will use this knowledge to your advantage.
- All academic standards followed. Without exaggeration, we know them all and will adapt them to your needs. Regardless of how specific or tough your request is, we will do it well.
Affiliate Program: Earn 10%
from all orders made by people you bring!
Your people also get 17% discount for their first order
Benefits of Our Book Review Writing Service
If you select our book review services, apart from high-quality content, we promise you a lot of other important benefits. Why do we consider them important? Because they ensure you can truly rely on us and not worry that something might go wrong. As our customer, you automatically receive the following benefits and guarantees:
- Only original writing since your paper is scanned through special plagiarism software. You are paying for authentic content, and we always deliver.
- Reasonable prices since our focus is on providing quality writing at the lowest prices possible and with no hidden fees. We are in this industry for you.
- Timely delivery at all times and various deadline options. Even if you need a book review written within a few hours, our professionals can handle it.
- 24/7 support that is ready to address any of your concerns regarding the order at any time.
- A free revision policy that allows you to request changes to your paper for free within 48 hours after the deadline expiration. Let us know which part of your initial instructions does not satisfy you, and we will fix it.
- Complete confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- Moneyback guarantee in case we have done your paper not to up to your requirements.
Additional Benefits for the Clients of Our Writing Service
Apart from the default guarantees, you might also take advantage of the additional features that we offer. These are VIP services, and for a small additional fee, they make sure your order receives extra care and attention from our team. You can choose a TOP 30 writer in a selected discipline to work on your paper, book the services of a proofreader, or extend the revision period. This way, you will ensure the highest quality of the content in your paper. Moreover, you can get VIP support, SMS notifications, and PDF plagiarism report. Have a closer look at our VIP services while placing an order and choose the options that you find useful.
1. Place an order giving specific instructions
2. Pay for the order
3. We find the most appropriate writer to create your book review
4. The writer starts working on your book review
5. We check it for plagiarism
6. You can download your book review
How to Buy Book Reviews
To get our book review writing service, you should place an order at Best-Essays-Writers.com. It is a fast, simple, and intuitive process:
- Fill out the order form
Share details of what you need: type of paper, deadline, number of pages, content guidelines, preferred formatting style, etc. The clearer you are in your instructions, the better your professional writer will be able to write a review.
- Pay for the order
Pay for the services using one of the available methods. They all are reliable and secure against online fraud. The price you pay is final.
- Track the progress
You do not have to wonder how the process of writing is going. You can track it in your account at Best-Essays-Writers.com. You can also talk to your writer directly and ask questions about the order or share your ideas.
- Download the paper
Once the deadline is over, you can download your paper. You can check it and ask us for a free revision if necessary.
Best Writing Service
Best Writing Service
No matter if you are a fresher who has just started the classes or a PhD student, you might feel the need to get academic writing help. Here, at Best-Essays-Writers.com, we can provide you with it regardless of whether your need a custom book, article, or movie review, essay, research paper, or even a presentation. This assistance will not cost you an arm and a leg but will meet your specific needs and general academic standards. Place an order now and get an original high-quality paper from top writers and at an affordable rate.