Table of Contents
- What Is an Interview Essay?
- Calculate the Cost of an Interview
- The Three Main Formats of an Interview Essay
- The Step-by-Step Guide for an Excellent Interview
- Interview Essay Outline Example
- Effective Ways to Analyze Your Interview
- How to Format an Interview Essay
- Top-10 Tips to Help You with Interview Essay Writing
- Our Writing Service Is the Best Choice When You Have Academic Assignments
- Interview Essay Writing Help You Deserve, Available 24/7!
- How Our Writing Service Works
- Why Best-Essays-Writers.com Is the Best Choice For You
- The Earlier You Order, the Quicker Your Essay Will Be Complete!
- What Our Customers Say about the Received Interviews
A good interview essay is based on an interview conducted by the writer of the essay. Hence, knowing how to carry out an effective interview and knowing what types of questions to ask is critical, if the result is to be a success. The aim of this type of essay is to reveal the interviewee’s personality to those reading your essay and for this reason you should focus your questions on the interviewee’s interests, opinions, favorite activities, and the primary positions they have held in life. Since all the answers to these questions will be revealed in your essay, it is important the interview content is precise to prevent an inaccurate portrayal of the interviewee.
Knowing how to write an interview essay can be a beneficial skill to have, no matter your major, as this kind of paper is often assigned for various courses. You’ve probably read more than one interview with a celebrity or a famous person in your lifetime, so you should be familiar with the format. In short, it’s a recorded conversation between two people – a professional interviewer and a significant person of some kind. As for the interview essay, you’ll need a deeper knowledge of the subject you are exploring with the interviewee and the writing itself has to be of academic value and not of entertainment one.
If you happen to be at a loss of where to start or how to go about writing a quality interview essay, you can always ask professionals for help! Our writing service has hundreds of expert writers ready to assist you as soon as you send us a “write my interview essay” request, as we work 24/7. It often happens that one dull assignment can throw you off your perfect academic game, and we’re here to prevent that. For your writer, no assignment can be insurmountable, as they have dealt with hundreds of different papers. Let us make sure that your academic game is as strong as ever with our professional and timely assistance.
What Is an Interview Essay?
Typically, an interview essay is a paper that explores a distinct point of view regarding a problem, concept, or phenomenon based on the interviewee’s answers. That entails conducting one or multiple interviews to get the answers that will be used in your paper. You should also thoroughly analyze, organize, and categorize the obtained data you will be presenting in your paper.
The most important difference of an interview essay is that you don’t use any scholarly sources, but instead your interviewee’s answers, as they are an authority on a specific topic. This kind of paper lets your reader get a unique perspective on the field your subject is an expert in. If you are successful in checking all the right boxes of how to write an interview paper, your reader will feel as if they are having a conversation with your subject themselves. So be sure to have a well-written and expertly structured paper to engage your audience. Having an interesting and qualified interviewee will also be of great help to the quality of your essay.
Calculate the cost of essay
The Three Main Formats of an Interview Essay
Now that we’ve covered the definition of an interview essay, let’s get to its specifics. The most important one to start with should be the interview essay format, as it will set a framework for writing interview questions and answers you’ll have. There are at least three main ones that you can use for your paper:
|Type of Format||Explanation|
|Question and Answer Format||The classic format you might be used to that requires the use of questions you asked your subject and the direct quotes of their responses. Its main feature is that can be used for a single person or a group interview.|
|Narrative Format||This one lets you craft a story where you can write it from your interviewee’s point of view or even just yours. It’s the most commonly used format for a college assignment, and it lets you add some context to the interview as well as your analysis of it.|
|Personal (Conversational) Format||With this one, you can structure your paper in the form of dialogues. The informal tone used in this format also lets you address your reader, as you can write in the first or second person.|
The Step-by-Step Guide for an Excellent Interview
Wondering how to start an interview essay? We’ve got nine helpful tips for an outstanding interview essay that will get you the high grade you’re hoping for.
- Set out a realistic timeframe
Writing an interview essay can seem like an intimidating process, but if you break it down into small steps, you’ll be sure to ace it. Here is an example of the steps of how to write an essay about an interview:
- Have a list of your questions ready.
- Hone your interviewing skills.
- Do thorough research on your subject.
- Set adequate time for the interview and the writing process.
- Think about any follow-up questions you might have.
- Determine the aim of your essay.
The main goal of your assignment will establish your subject, the topics and concepts you want to cover, and the questions you are going to ask your interviewee. Having a clear answer to “why am I writing my interview essay?” will help you with that.
- Decide on and invite your interviewee.
Select two or three experts on the subject matter you will be covering, so you have a backup plan. When contacting them, be clear in explaining who you are and why you want to interview them.
- Do your research.
If you want your interview to be interesting and engage your reader, you need to have deep knowledge of the subject you are covering, so your questions are interesting and insightful. For this you can:
- Search for any previous interviews with your subject. They will help you to get an idea of what your questions might be.
- Do more background research on the topic. This will ensure that your questions are informed, engaging, and fresh.
- Prepare the list of your questions
After your research, do some brainstorming, jot down any questions that come to mind, and then select the most interesting ones. Remember that quality questions make an interesting interview and it’ll make your follow-ups more powerful and easier to come up with on the fly.
- Conduct the interview itself
It’s better to choose a quiet place if you are meeting in person, so you or your interviewee don’t have any distractions around. The same goes for a video call. Make sure to arrive prepared and before the agreed time either way.
- Ask for consent at the start of the interview.
It’s standard practice to ask your interviewee for consent whether you are recording it or taking notes. If it’s possible, it’s always best to do both. After the end of your interview, try to describe the setting and your impressions right after the conversation, it’ll help you to paint a fuller picture for your essay.
- Craft an outline of your paper and flesh it out.
Start with creating an outline, so you know how to structure your paper (we have a helpful example for you below). To do that, decide on the interview format you want to use.
- Do quality control for your sources.
If you used any additional sources for the paper, make sure you cite them all. Also, if you put any direct quotes in your essay, use quotation marks to avoid unintentional plagiarism.
Book The Best Top Expert at our service
Your order will be assigned to the most experienced writer in the relevant discipline. The highly demanded expert, one of our top-30 writers with the highest rate among the customers.
Interview Essay Outline Example
Having a clear outline ready will help to make the writing process easier. When writing an interview essay, you follow the standard introduction, main body, and conclusion structure, but adjust the content to your format.
- Introduction paragraph. Start by grabbing your reader’s attention with the main point of the essay. It can be either quote or an interesting comment from your interviewee, interesting statistics, or your inspirational thought or situation for the interview. Be sure to include your thesis statement as well. It will be helpful to put your reader in the context of the interview by mentioning its type, as well as some of your impressions of the interview and thoughts on the topic.
- Main body paragraphs. There are usually three of them, each covering a point you want to illustrate or highlight. Make sure to use quotes from the interview, and include some catchy facts and details. You should also include your opinion on the specific theme you are covering. Try to provide a logical flow to this section, by linking one paragraph to another, so they don’t feel like a bullet-point list you are providing.
- Conclusion paragraph. Here is where you tie the main body part together, by briefly summarizing your points and seeing how they agree or disagree with your thesis statement. Remember that this is not the place to introduce any new ideas. If you don’t know how to end an interview essay, provide a logical conclusion that is connected to your thesis statement.
Effective Ways to Analyze Your Interview
The focus of your interview will greatly influence the way you analyze it. If you decide to cover a specific topic and interview several people, the narrative route will be the best option for you. In case you want to interview a single expert in the field, it’s better to do the content analysis. In both cases you’ll need to go through the recording and your notes and ask yourself the following questions:
- What unique perspective did your interviewee have on the main topic?
- Did they agree or disagree with it?
- Are their replies aligned with the existing views?
- How important or interesting are their replies?
- What is your opinion regarding their views or responses?
Once you have your replies ready, you should have a rough idea of how to write an interview essay, and how to structure and format it. To make this idea clearer, you can list the responses in any of the following ways:
- From least to most important;
- First positive, then negative or vice versa;
- Those you agree with and those you disagree with, or vice versa;
- Rather typical ones and then the unusual ones.
How to Format an Interview Essay
Like other types of writing, interview essay writing can be based on any format, but as APA is the most used citation style for such essays, our writers that know how to write interview essays from their extensive experience, have compiled a list of useful formatting tips.
- The font should be 12-point Times New Roman.
- Make sure to have a title page.
- Use double spacing.
- Use the introduction paragraph to introduce your interviewee, provide their background, and explain why they are a suitable person for this interview. Make sure to include their name and qualifications.
- Use direct quotes if you want to cite your interviewee.
- Use block quotes if your citation is 40+ words.
The title page should include your name, academic institution, department, course name and number, as well as your professor’s name and the assignment date. Other specific rules for the title page are:
Top-10 Tips to Help You with Interview Essay Writing
We’ve covered the format, structure, outline, and formatting specifics of the assignment, but what about the process of how to write an interview essay? Luckily, our expert writers have a couple of specific writing tips that will be useful whether it’s your first time writing an interview essay or not.
- When writing an interview essay, you should be objective, but you also need to reveal your own view of the meeting.
- An effective interview essay is never a mere summing-up of the questions that have been answered but rather a complete portrayal of the interviewee’s personality.
- It is important that you prepare interview questions beforehand to avoid making them excessively personal.
- When preparing your questions, search for any similar interviews or even sample ones, it will help you to come up with some new ideas and formulate your questions better.
- You should show a sense of professionalism by providing extra information about the interviewee.
- Use active voice. It will make your sentences shorter, and they will seem to be more intentional.
- Write your introduction last. You might change your ideas or even your thesis statement when writing the body paragraphs, so give yourself some room for maneuver and do the introduction paragraph at the end.
- Finish your final draft and forget about it for a day or two. This will help you to look at your work with a fresh set of eyes when you’ll be revising it.
- Divide your editing by type. Check for logical, stylistic, and grammatical mistakes one after another, it’ll keep you concentrated.
- Ask for feedback. Ask your friends to read your paper and give you feedback. It’s always good to have a reader’s perspective before handing in the final version of the paper.
In the event you find the interview essay structure difficult to understand or you are struggling to choose an idea or topic, do not hesitate to get in touch with Best-Essays-Writers.com, and we will happily provide any assistance you need.
Best Writing Service
- We can cope with any comlexity level meeting the highest academic standards;
- Convenient ordering procedure (takes up to 5 minutes);
- All papers are written from scratch;
- The prices starts at $11.99.
Our Writing Service Is the Best Choice When You Have Academic Assignments
If you are thinking of using Best-Essays-Writers.com, congratulations! Your essays and papers will be completed by true professionals in the shortest of timeframes. By choosing us to help with your essay, you will both receive a fantastic service and save your precious time. A lot of students don’t like writing or don’t have the time for it, so they entrust their papers to us. We often receive requests to write essays and people often hire professionals to complete their assignments.
When you think about how to write an interview essay, the first point to follow is that you need to follow the standards set by academic writing. Your paper should be informative, detailed, and interesting to read. In case you do not understand the interview essay format, or you feel that you are not able to produce a decent paper for any reason, and you are willing to ask our website for writing assistance, the best writers we have in your chosen field will complete your paper. In fact, our experts are constantly on hand to assist you. Their years of experience with interview essay writing services will ensure that you’ll have an expertly written paper by the end of your deadline. Even if you have a rough draft that needs improvement, they will perfect it in a way your professor will be impressed with. They will ensure that every step of the process, from setting the main goal of the interview to researching the topic and the person you’ve chosen for the interview will be expertly covered, while you spend your time handling more important or more enjoyable tasks. Why spend money getting someone else to write your essay when Best-Essays-Writers.com is your best option?
Interview Essay Writing Help You Deserve, Available 24/7!
In case you still have only a vague idea of how to write an interview essay and are dreading even coming up with the title for it, let our professional writers give you a helping hand. Our experts go through a rigorous selection process and hold various degrees in a variety of subjects, so no matter the assignment you come to us with, we always get you covered. That way you can be sure that the paper you order from us will follow the instructions you provide and will be of the highest quality.
Our professional writing help is always available no matter the reason you need it. Whether you are short on time, the course for the assignment is not a priority for you, or you simply find the task too dull, we’re here to handle anything you have for us. The only thing to do for you to do will be to clarify all the instructions from your professor and let us know if you want your writer to use the information you prefer, or if you need them to choose a specific route for the paper and you’ll be good to go. Our team will handle all the questions, formatting, thesis statement writing, plagiarism check, editing, etc. Leave the boring stuff to the professionals and be sure that we will come up with a perfect end result!
1. Place an order giving specific instructions
2. Pay for the order
3. We find the most appropriate writer to handle your interview
4. The writer starts working on your interview
5. We check your interview for plagiarism
6. Yu can download your interview
How Our Writing Service Works
- Placing an order simply involves filling out the order form, where you choose all the options you require for your paper like the number of pages, deadline, word count, etc., and attach the instruction along with any additional information you have.
- You then make the payment and wait for a couple of minutes for a letter of confirmation.
- We then identify the most suitable writer for your order. Give yourself a great advantage by getting your papers written by a degree-holding and extensively experienced professional!
- Once written, we will carefully check your paper so it’s properly formatted and plagiarism-free. If you want to check it yourself, we also offer the option of getting a full plagiarism report.
- Your final paper is made available for download via your Best-Essays-Writers.com profile page. You can also request it to be emailed to you.
Why Best-Essays-Writers.com Is the Best Choice For You
As well as providing great interview essay tips, there are other good reasons for choosing Best-Essays-Writers.com when you want to pay someone to write your essay:
- Every paper is top-quality and unique. Our editors double-check every order to make sure of that.
- Round-the-clock support team. We’re here to answer any questions you might have.
- All Best-Essays-Writers.com writers are subject to a strict hiring process. We’re here to provide quality papers only.
- Instructions are meticulously followed. The first thing on our editor’s quality checklist.
- Papers always delivered strictly by the set deadline. On-time delivery is key to a high grade, and we know it.
- Free revision for up to 2 (two) days (the papers consisting of less than 19 pages) and 30 days (the papers consisting of 20 pages or more) past deadline expiry if initial instructions remain the same. Your writer will happily make the adjustments you need after you check the finished work.
- Papers can be delivered progressively (progressive delivery service). In case you need to submit a draft or show progress to your professor.
- Customer controls the entire writing process. You can check in with your writer anytime and provide feedback.
- Personal information kept confidential. It’s a need-to-know basis only, and we contact you only when your paper’s quality depends on it.
- Loyalty program begins from the first purchase. We appreciate our clients from the get-go.
- Prices that don’t break your budget. Writing help should create solutions only.
- VIP services. In case you want to make sure you have the best writer right away.
- Full refund on canceled orders. A rare occurrence, but we’ve got you covered anyway.
The Earlier You Order, the Quicker Your Essay Will Be Complete!
Now you know that writing a job interview essay can be accomplished in a mere couple of clicks, without any stress of not knowing how to write a paper on an interview, doing the research, and going through a painful writing and editing process. Our website, along with the team of expert writers available 24/7 can be a quick and easy solution to any of the writing issues that can get you stuck in a procrastination spiral for whole weeks. Whether you need an interview essay example, some tips, guidance for your assignment, or simply a person who knows how to write an interview paper and can do it for you, Best-Essays-Writers.com is always ready to give you a helping hand. So why not let the professionals handle the dull and pesky projects that are not worth your time, while you concentrate on spending your time more productively? Better yet why not let yourself off the hook and enjoy a couple of free evenings with your friends, as you definitely deserve?